Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A shiny new old truck....

One of my students spent a lot of time restoring a classic Chevy pickup. After spending a few days breaking it in and getting it dirty, he decided it was time to clean it up again and snap some photos. He was the first teenage boy I photographed and really pointed out the differences in the sexes. While girls are happy to smile and pose, Josh looked at me like I was crazy 85% of the time. However, I like to think that some of my craziness was worth it because we had a fun session with some great results. He was still a junior at the time so we decided it would serve as practice for his senior shoot. His mom saw our practice photos and vowed to make him wear a nicer shirt for his senior shoot! Photos taken 4/11/11.






No comments:

Post a Comment